Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gotcha!




















What you are reading is a test of the EMERGENCY POSTING SYSTEM. Had this been an actual posting, you would have enjoyed yourself, probably chuckled a little , maybe even shook your head and said to yourself, "That MICHAEL, he's such a nut...."

The Bloggers in this household in cooperation with Blogger.Com have arranged these periodic faux-posts in order to provide your notification systems something to do during those periods when THE Michael can't seem to come up with something worth posting.

We now conclude this test of the EMERGENCY POSTING SYSTEM and return you to actual events in your lives that are occurring at this very moment, including reading actual posts on other blogs.


Vexing, vexing, from afar
I need not know just where you are
for you my friend have come to me
and for that, this is what you get

to read.



I run now.


Bye!

3 comments:

  1. You cheeky little sod!
    Hey did you watch that brilliant doc on Pete Seeger on PBS tonight?

    We are in the midst of deja vu..the realisation that the ONLY people profiting from War is the Military Industrial Complex.
    Vietnam War and now 40 years later Iraq both based on Lies and both took years of misery and misinformation before the average person saw the light and stopped believing the Governmanet.

    There, now I don't have to blog about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I DID happen to stumble across the Seeger piece!

    So, I guess I don't have to blog it either, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Opposite and Equal Reactions