Friday, February 29, 2008

Please, Please, it's only Poetry!

shoe-shue-shewy
nonsense is a human right
like any man I like mine tight
but wait....this rhymes
did I dare do the time?
for such a crime?
I dare say
yes, I did it, I dared
I done dared did it I did
and as I wrote this rote
I imagined
I imagined I thunk a thought
and that thought went THUNK
down down
down to the bottom of the well of my being
and being that as it may
(may I?)
I ventured onto this page
and smeared these really
REALLY
thin lines all about
and wouldn't you know..........
FONT
a whole FOUNT of FONT
all crowded together as if to make sense
of one another
and there you have it
did I lose my rhyme?
then fine
I'll do my time..........

1 comment:

  1. You didn't do a crime, but you probably deserve the time even though it did rhyme.

    ReplyDelete

Opposite and Equal Reactions