Saturday, November 15, 2008

Race to Nowhere

I knew there were going to be a few, backward, devolved individuals of the Caucasian persuasion (who, unwittingly, probably have mixed heritage and don't even know, or would admit, it) that would be upset that the lily-white party has finally been crashed and we (by "we", I mean thinking, rational, compassionate, humane human beings) have elected our first president of "color". Not to change the subject, but why aren't us "white" people considered "colored"? Am I NOT somewhat beige, or darker, depending on how much sun I get? The only people I can think of who can rightly call themselves "white" are albinos. Anyway, getting back on track, it stands to reason that many of these "people" (I use the term "people" really loosely here) would get all bent out of shape and risk being exposed as the throwbacks to another time and plantation by acting out their disappointment.

But then you read the news.

Many of, if not all, of my readers are pretty much white. I would like to imagine that aside from that, they are good people. I would like to think that they are evolved enough to not take personally what I am about to say here. Matter of fact, I am pretty sure that the regular readers of MY blog are such wonderful people that they are going to know I am not addressing them, and will even stand and cheer when the read the next paragraph.

You assholes who are so fucking white that God himself can't even look at you without sunglasses, you need to fucking get over yourselves. You need to fucking grow up and get over it. You are an embarrassment to any race. I would rather dye myself jet black than be associated with you. You give retarded piss ants a bad name. The human race would have had a chance if your mothers had only drowned you at birth. You are a pox on the land. You did NOT build this nation, you were to fucking lazy and complaining that someone was taking something away from you to do anything. You enslaved every OTHER race you could to do all your work FOR you. Oh, but you weren't to white to have sex with them, now were you? Oh no, you have mixed race relatives all over the place and you'd piss your pants if you were forced to meet them knowing you're related. Yes, my pathetic inbred imbecile brothers, you just can't except the fact that a "black" man is going to prove once and for all that he can easily outperform a redneck idiot from Texas whose daddy bought him an oval office. And THAT is just too much for your imagined superiority to take.

This is another humble observation from the desk of THE Michael, just another stranger in a strange land. May you sleep tonight without visions of crosses burning in your head.

9 comments:

  1. LOL - that should do it!

    Sincerely,
    Humane, compassionate, wonderful, thinking reader of your blog! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clapton IS God... and I claim Obama as having some some of my Irish roots in his heritage... he is my people and I now have hope. Love. K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not have said it better myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, Sir, are too funny. But dead on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I don't take it personally. But I think it's time for anger and hatred to be removed from the conversation as much as possible. You know, not being able to overcome hatred with hatred, and all that. (And it did make me scan through my blogroll - one of the things Iso love about blogging, especially since I live in an overwhelmingly white are, is the great diversity of my blog pals.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The medication you are taking is not working!

    ReplyDelete

Opposite and Equal Reactions