Monday, January 21, 2008

Cha-Cha-Cha-Chaaaaaaaangeeeeeeees.......

Welcome and congratulations on your journey over to the brand new TTEM (otherwise known as These Thoughts Escape Me) in it's new incarnation, hopefully a "fully functional" version whose bells and whistles ring and blow like they are supposed to.

However.........

Since it took me all night to fashion this replacement, I don't have time to post all the exciting things that happened since the last post. Now, if you are a regular reader of this blog, you know what passes for excitement around here, so you know not to be all that disappointed.

So, please come back soon, when THE Wife looks over my shoulder and says, "Eeeeeeyuuuuu, what did you do to our blog?!"

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I came over for a visit after you commented on my blog, and couldn't decide which is the primary blog of the five or so you list. SO I will say hi here, and assume this is the one that you aregoing forward with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works!

    (You know there has to be one tiny little piece of missing or juxtaposed or extra code int the other one.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to click on a "I understand there might be objectionable content" tab in order to see this blog. Just FYI.

    I never had a problem with the other one, by the way; not with reading or with your comments. Sometimes blogger comments stop working or give error messages for a time but that's Google's problem and has nothing to do with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee!! Yahoo!! Geegolly alrighty!!! I can comment. You may be sorry TM. Or you may want to block me! HA! I can comment, I can comment!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Opposite and Equal Reactions