Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rested


Damn, almost forgot to post! So, what happened today.......hmmmmm.........I know, I know!!!!!

I finished off the lower ramp. Now there's a shiny new lower section that does not in any way resemble the rest of the 8 year old deck which has turned old and grey. However, give it a few years of weathering and it will blend right in, I'm sure. The piece of plywood that stood in for these boards has been retired after providing stellar service and will be turned out to pasture with our thanks and gratitude.

Other than that, all I did was wash some clothes, load the dishwasher and turn the knob, dry some clothes, and fold some clothes, as well as steam some shrimp for THE Wife and Resident Twin when they got home from a hard days' work.

Oh, and I tied out the goats.

OH! And guess what? I SLEPT LIKE A BABY! And I plan on doing it again tonight!

Life is sweet, cause I can steal catchphrases from Buffalos and get hugs from from very kind people.........cause I'm "speshull"!

1 comment:

Opposite and Equal Reactions