Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome to a darker episode of The Chronicles of Pendragon Hold, where life takes it's twists and turns and we hold on for dear life.

After a short dry spell that was stressing out our three pepper plants, the rain has returned to Pendragon Hold, in more ways then one. THE Wife has seen her Neurologist, who after viewing the results of her MRI and nerve conduction tests, has handed her off to the local NeuroSURGEON. Yes, it's THAT bad; the scan showed that discs C-5, 6, and 7 have deteriorated to the point that now the spinal sheath has a tear in it and who knows what other damage has been done. We only have one Neurosurgeon in this area, and once he reviews the data, can decide whether or not he can do anything surgically. Apparently, there is, as his office just called with an appointment, more than three weeks from now. That was the first available.

We have at least a few Pagan friends out there in blog land, and of you, I am asking that during your next circle or whatever vehicle you utilize to invoke, that you ask of the Goddess and the God to show kindness to this woman, who has shown kindness to all who have had the good fortune to know her. Those of you who adhere to belief in Jehovah, or Yahweh, or whatever you want to call your God, I value your prayers just as much, for I know them to be just as powerful a form of magik as any we have practiced. And all you atheists out there......well.......if nothing else, I simply ask that you don't conclude that she's toast and that nothing you could visualize could help her. Just think good thoughts and whether you believe it or not, it will add to the power. Trust me on this.

There is plenty enough out there in the world right now to fear. There is plenty enough darkness gathering for me to pontificate on that I could go on a rant that could last a good five pages easily if I was inclined to do so. However, the observations I have made in the past regarding this gathering storm have been so spot on I could claim prophet status and establish my own religion, thus there's nothing more to be said about it. The chickens I so well warned us all of have come home to roost and the best that can be expected is that these geniuses running the country somehow discourage the Chinese from taking us out while we are down. I know if I were Chinese I sure as hell would.

The human condition is such that we soil most everything we touch. Commerce, instead of a method of exchanging goods and services, is used as a weapon, a tool of predation upon each other. Men who attain positions of power waste it upon themselves with opulent rewards for bad behaviors which contribute to the collapse of an entire financial system, costing jobs and homes and even lives as those who have lost everything take their own. We hold no one responsible for these bald-face assaults on our society, and thus no one trusts anyone and it's every man for themselves. I am sad to have been borne into this time in history, after all that our forefathers endured to give us better.

Well, it seems I ranted anyway. I apologize. It's a hard habit to break.

5 comments:

  1. Being an athiest doesn't necessarily disabuse a belief in negative and positive energy. Positve thoughts will come from this atheist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, buddy, I knew you'd have my back....

    ReplyDelete
  3. and as an Agnostic I only admit that I don't KNOW..

    you and your sweet Handmaiden have my absolute best wishes and positive vibes to help in whatever way, shape, or form, that the Universe does it's thing.

    I believe in the power of true Love and you two certainly have that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing the best for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Consider it done - end of week circle tonight.
    Love,
    terri in Joburg

    ReplyDelete

Opposite and Equal Reactions