Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Carefull what you Ask for, even in Jest.......









I box of store brand Ziti (MUST be store brand. A name brand will ruin it!)

2 cans of Vienna sausage, complete with that jelly stuff.

I pressurized can of processed cheese product. If you think the "product" is actually a petroleum derivative of some sort, you have it!

1 jar of store brand marinara. NOT spaghetti sauce; MARINARA. Yes, I know, there's really no difference between the two, but it's my recipe.

I can of fire roasted diced tomatoes with garlic.

I jar of capers. Don't ask. I have no earthly idea, just find some.

1 box of heavy duty aluminum foil. Not the cheap thin stuff, either.

1/8 teaspoon sea salt. Or piss in it, I don't care. Salt is salt.

A pinch of pepper. Or not.

Now, take a baking pan, and line it with the foil. Or, skip this step and throw the pan away when you finish with it. Take the vienna sausages, AND the jelly, and put them in a blender with about half the can of cheese stuff. blend till you get this really disgusting paste. Put the paste in a bowl and add the capers and half the diced tomatoes, mixing until you have a REALLY disgusting pasty mess. Now, stuff that mess into the Ziti shells. Then, layer the stuffed shells in the pan with the marinara sauce and ribbons of the remaining chess product.

Oh, wait.

Go back and add the salt and pepper.

Stuff the mess back into the shells and layer the pan again.

Put this THING into the microwave and NUC it on %30 power for about twenty minutes or until something starts to smell. Whether or not it's going to be a good smell I really have no clue.

Remove from Microwave and find your husband.

Try it on him first.

Watch his face and you'll get some idea as to whether or not trying out recipes from THE Michael is such a smart move.

Leave a comment, my readers need a good laugh.

Thank you and enjoy!



Afterthought: After conferring with THE Wife, who actually CAN cook, it was decided that the above recipe should be attempted either as is IN THE OVEN, or instead in a glass casserole. Putting a metal pan lined with aluminum foil in your microwave would NOT be a smart thing to do.

7 comments:

  1. You know, over the years I have participated in any number of activities that would totally repulse normal folk.

    I've ate all manner of things that would make a normal person hurl.

    I've faced danger, I've faced death and I didn't fold.

    I can tell you this...there ain't no way I have the cojones to try that concoction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try this, when I intend to punish my husband for some slight infraction.

    Wait.. I would never do that.

    But the thought amused me for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeeee....ewww!

    I will pass! You funny!

    lol buff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, bub, you lost me at "Vienna sausages."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay tuned, sports fans, when we attempt to do something EQUALLY disgusting with SPAM! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First thing I thought of is "Wow, foil in the microwave?!?! That won't work!" then I thought "Is this recipe for real?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. But bombarding tinfoil and metal pans with radiation is sooo cool and sparkly!

    Your recipe sounds delish...FedEx some up for my midnight snack.

    Thanking you in advance,
    one hungry dude in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Opposite and Equal Reactions